The Ayb Educational Foundation was founded in 2006.
The Foundation aims to establish a new culture of leaning in Armenia and improve the education sector in the country through targeted investments. Over the past 14 years, Ayb has devised and carried out a number of substantial projects and education reforms and has developed exemplary education environments, which have served as an incentive for the development of the entire education system in Armenia.
Ayb School is one of the core projects of the Ayb Educational Foundation. It is a laboratory where the best learning and teaching technologies and methodologies are developed and enhanced, where hundreds of children from Armenia, Artsakh and the Diaspora receive the best education today.
The Ayb Educational Foundation provides scholarships to around 75% of the students admitted to Ayb High School, providing equal opportunities for all the students of Ayb High School.
The Araratian Baccalaureate Program, an internationally competitive and rigorous educational program, was developed in cooperation with leading educational institutions in public education. The international partners of the program are Cambridge Assessment International Education and the Institute of Education, University College London (IOE, UCL).
Dilijan Central School, i.e. Ayb’s first school project implemented by external order, was established in cooperation with (and financed by) the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia.
Since 2009, the Ayb Foundation has organized a series of popular international school contests in Armenia and Artsakh, such as Kangaroo mathematical competition, “Meghu—Armenian for everyone,” “Russian Bear Cub—Linguistics for Everyone,” the national round of World Robot Olympiad, All-Armenian Tournament of Young Chemists, and in higher education field, Tournament for Chemistry Students. Through these competitions, the Ayb Foundation creates massive education movements.
In 2017, the Ayb Educational Foundation created Khan Academy Armenia, thus making this global online education platform accessible to Armenian learners.
Another large-scale project of the Ayb Foundation was the creation of AybLabs, modern and technologically equipped subject laboratories, which foster advancement of teaching methodologies.
Aram Pakhchanian is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, and Sona Koshetsyan is the Executive Director of the Ayb Educational Foundation.
Logo of Ayb Educational Foundation
|Color||Eng, Հայ, Рус|
|Black and white||Eng, Հայ, Рус|
• Meghu 2019 Contest to take place on October 24
• A Statement by Ayb Club
• The national round of World Robot Olympiad completed
• Kangaroo 2019 Contest launched
• 39 000 students to take part in Kangaroo 2019 Mathematical Contest
• A new support platform initiated by the Ayb Educational Foundation
• A Memorandum of Cooperation signed between Tavush Marz Municipality and the Ayb Educational Foundation
• AR TV’s news report on the Aybians
• Khan Academy in Vanadzor; Lori TV’s release
• Khan Academy in Vanadzor; Fortuna TV’s release
• Free and online education for everyone; Khan Academy’s self-learning platform introduced in Gyumri
• Youtube and Education Sector
• Khan Academy’s online educational resource is already 1 year old
• Anna Mkhitaryan, employee at Contests Department, hosted at Zartutsich
• Winners of the 9th All-Armenian Tournament of Young Chemists known
• “Ministry of Education and Science and Ayb have no claims under the Agreement,” Sona Koshetsyan, Executive Director of the Ayb Educational Foundation
• Evaluation and Objective Analysis of the Araratian Baccalaureate is a Necessity: It’s High Time for a Dialog
• Ayb Educational Foundation’s Board of Trustees’ Statement on RA Minister of Education and Science Arayik Harutyunyan’s Facebook Post Dated May 22, 2018
• Open Response Letter of the Ayb Educational Foundation to the statement uttered by the Minister of Education and Science of the RA Mr. Arayik Harutyunyan on May 20
• One of Top 25 Universities Also Confirms Quality of Araratian Baccalaureate
• 2018 Kangaroo International Math Contest Launched
• New phase of Araratian Baccalaureate Teacher Development Program kicks off
• Memorandum of Understanding to be Signed between Ayb Educational Foundation and Children of Armenia Fund
• Over 38000 Students to Participate in Meghu Contest
• Sona Koshetsyan appointed Executive Director of Ayb Educational Foundation
• World Robot Olympiad: the Winner to Leave for Costa Rica
• Rewarding ceremonies for Meghu 2016, Russian Bear Cub 2016, and Kangaroo 2017 contests all over Armenia and Artsakh
• 37000 students are participating in the Meghu contest
• Ayb is 10 years old
• Meghu Armenian Language Contest Launched
• Armenian-language educational program officially equated to leading UK and US educational programs
• World Robot Olympiad: First Time in Armenia
• David Sahakyan: Araratian Baccalaureate will shape a new generation
• Fr. Mesrop Aramyan: FAST is a strategic project
• For the first time Armenia will participate at Annual Sacred Music Festival at Patmos Island
Sona Koshetsyan at Platonik Talks
Tournament for Chemistry Students
All-Armenian Tournament of Young Chemists
Happy New Year 2020 from Ayb Community!
The Araratian Baccalaureate; establishment history and facts
The light of education; Ayb’s mission
World Robot Olympiad 2019
A film about Ayb
Ayb Learning Hub (3D animation)
Long journeys begin with small steps
Short videos about life at Ayb